Sunday, June 5

Poor Butterflies & Rich Moths


I was home sitting ideal i thought of painting .. i couldn't think of anything. I was standing near my window when i saw few people working carrying all loads over them from one end to other. I realized there is so much of poverty line in our country.
I was trying to compare the gap between rich and poor . But, then I realized it was a difficult question to answer. Because on one side there are many rich people and on the other hand there are poor people. I concluded that it was something waste I was thinking about.
RICH BECOME RICHER AND POOR BECOME POORER.
and later I came with my art :)


6 comments:

  1. am following you.
    I love your blog.
    http://dreamfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it! You have such a cute blog, maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I am glad i found your blog! My bf just spent 2 months in India and he told me exactely the same you write in this post!
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to paint as well! Please check out my site and follow me if you like.
    xx
    Shellena
    mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete