Friday, June 3

Chocolates and Women


Caffeine is one of most common addiction for most of the people. But, except that i found out that Chocolates are also one of the most common addiction for women isn't it?

Why is it, that nearly all of us love chocolate, especially women. Did you know that 99 of women love chocolate, as it makes them feel loved and special.

Different women, different reasons for having chocolate, for some it’s a mood elevator, for some a stress buster, but for a very few of us it’s just another snack.Chocolate doesn't just tingle the tongue; it’s a soup of many compounds that affect the brain. With chocolates a women can laugh alone :)
Chocolates have both, positive as well as negative effects on our mood. For some women (men too), chocolate is the best companion when they are sad or alone. They feel that when sad or depressed or lonely, chocolate tends to make them feel good and elevated.

For me i consider chocolates to be my best friend. Because they always give me a company when i need. But this happiness is temporary since as soon as the chocolate bar gets over they get back to zero.
I still remember when i was small and always my refrigerator use to be full with chocolates. My basic food use to be a big bar of MILKY BAR during those day. No wonder my teeth where all black, when i was a kid :)
Moreover, my dad always use to get me lots of chocolates daily when he use to return from his work. I use to keep waiting for him till he use to come at night.

Do you know dark chocolates are good for health ?
Chocolate is supposedly good for the heart. (There you have a reason to have more and more chocolate). :D
This is a truly amazing fact about chocolate: It prevents cancer, since it has an anti oxidant upshot to it.

I know most of us hate one of the most disadvantage of this.. so do i hate
It can make you FAT.

But the best part " Women are more addicted to chocolates then men. " so chocolates can really help you if you are going through a heartbreak :)
good luck :)





2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post! I'm trying to follow you, but blogger/google has been acting crazy all day, in fact they deleted my blog for a couple of hours too! I will as soon as I can though!

    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you :) .. that is soo sweet about you :)

    ReplyDelete