Thursday, January 27

How Much This World Needs YOU..

Have you where thought how much this world needs you ?
You may be a party animal or may be socially in demand between your friends. But have you ever wonder how many really needs you.
I am a very fun loving person with lots of friends around me. Despite of this sometimes I am not happy and I really feel I am all alone. Because its not always the same as it looks like. People are only nice to you till they have some work with you. The day there is no need of you. Even friends don't stay  long. So never be dependent on others. Self work will only give you self satisfaction. 
No matter how much people you have. You are still alone. Only family that matters much. 
Long years of friendship so often forgotten. That some pretend like they don't know you even after seeing you. People say so good about you , some even promise to stay long. But at the end of the day how many known people even call you and ask how are you ? how was your day ? good night .. !!


How much ever you are socially good. The day you are far from everyone. You only enter a new world and find new people and join the race of life & the only the thing that stays is bag filled with lots of memories.


"Memory is a child walking along a seashore.  You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.  ~Pierce Harris, Atlanta Journal"

4 comments:

  1. very true
    totally agree
    super like !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true...no one needs anybody!
    whom we today call friends are sometimes just companions who meet everyday jst because youo have the same route in life...once u change your route..u never know how many will come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, I have friends that I thought I'd never see disappear that I haven't talked to in years. It just happens. You always have to be happy with who you are.just.you.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sad. I agree with you sarah .. world is only filled with lots of mean people around us.

    ReplyDelete